1. Finally learned something… Blog retiring.
2. [Video/Music] Words of freedom, words of hope
3. [Video] Sudbury Jerusalem promo, now with English subtitles!
4. Democratic schools and social gaps
5. Back in the Middle East
6. What are the ingredients of democratic culture?
7. Thoughts about: the role of staff in Sudbury schools
8. Was der Deutsche nicht kennt / Ignorance and bris
9. Politics is not for everyone – even in a direct democracy
10. Moriel Rothman: “10 Things I Really Like About Living in Israel”
11. I now blog in Hebrew, too
12. [Videos] Invisible Learning and a Sudbury Jerusalem promo
13. State oppression and universalistic nationalism
14. Desmond Tutu calls for divestment; some thoughts
15. My “Tirade Against Exams”
16. Gideon Levy: “After 115 years, it’s time for Zionism to retire”
17. Thoughts about: knowledge, science, culture, and reality
18. Parents swap roles with kids, discover humiliation of parental attitude
19. Reading problems on Internet Explorer
20. Preparing to succeed
21. Ignore the young
22. Linguistics on Stack Exchange!
23. A modest proposal: debate arguments, not motives
24. [Video] The History of English in 10 Minutes
25. Three-quarters two
27. [Video/TED] Paddy Ashdown: The global power shift
28. What has to be said – and who has to say it
29. Sweden’s gender-neutral pronoun goes official
30. [Video] Quick Steve Jobs wisdom
31. Lenz on Learning: “What grades are good for”
32. Everything’s political
33. Chris Hedges: “Murder is not an Anomaly in War”
34. Read my thesis online
35. New blog discovered: the “because” charade
36. There’s a genocide going on in Syria?
37. See the good in video games: just like in books
38. Book Review: The Source, by James A. Michener (1965)
39. Word Thieves
40. Peter Gray on Video Games
41. Commenting restricted
42. Words cannot express this shame
43. Semi-electives: a university paradox
44. On self-definition and basic decency
45. Slides: my BA thesis analysis
46. Save Google Reader
47. Anti-Germans as anti-Semites
48. Solidarity: for all or none at all; Colonialism: still here
49. Having problems posting comments?
50. Guest post: Our immoral economies (Bjarne Braunschweig)